Penalty point tariff
1.To the register of drivers who violate road traffic regulations, hereinafter referred to as "records”, the driver is signed in, who, while driving the vehicle, violated the road traffic regulations, hereinafter referred to as "the infringement”.
2. A driver who is not a Polish citizen and does not have a residence card in connection with receiving a residence permit for a fixed period or to settle in the territory of the Republic of Poland is not subject to entry in the register., unless he is in breach, for which a penalty may be imposed in the form of a driving ban.
3. Violations are entered in the records, in accordance with the list constituting Appendix no 1 to the regulation.
4. If one act committed by the driver violates more than one traffic law, all violations shall be visible in the records, assigning the appropriate number of points to each, subject to paragraph. 5.
5. If one act violated two or more characters defined by the code from C05 to C11 listed in Appendix no 1, this violation is entered in the records, whose code has a lower number tag.
6. In the event of a traffic offense, determined by code A01 in Annex no 1, breach, which was the hallmark of a crime, points are not assigned.
7. Points for causing a risk to road safety, determined by code A07 in Annex no 1, is credited then, when the cause of the threat was a violation not included in the table or when the assigned number of points is less than 6.
8. Records, referred to in sec. 1, a person is also subject, who has committed a traffic violation during the period in which it was subject to a criminal measure in the form of a driving ban for a period up to 12 months.
§ 3. 1. The records are kept by the voivodeship police commander competent for the place of residence of the registered.
2. With regard to drivers who are Polish citizens, who do not have a permanent place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland, and drivers, referred to in § 2 paragraph. 2, the records are kept by the Police Commander in Chief.
§ 4. 1. The final entry in the records is made, subject to paragraph. 2 i 3, if the violations are confirmed by final court judgments, court decisions on conditional discontinuation of the proceedings or penalty orders or fines.
2. It is allowed to make a provisional entry in the records before issuing the decision, referred to in sec. 1, if, after disclosure of the violation, preparatory proceedings were initiated or a motion for punishment was submitted to the court or the case was referred to the body competent to waive parliamentary immunity, judge or prosecutor. The temporary entry contains information on the number of points, which will be assigned in the event of confirmation of violation by a final judgment.
3. The provision of paragraph. 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the person subject to the records, which has not completed at the time of the infringement 17 years, after referring the case to proceedings before a family court.
4. A temporary entry becomes a final entry after the infringement has been identified with an appropriate decision, referred to in sec. 1.
5. Authority issuing the final decision, referred to in sec. 1, immediately submits the information to the competent authority keeping the records on the form, the specimen of which is attached as Appendix no 2 to the regulation, subject to paragraph. 6.
6. An authority empowered to impose fines by way of a criminal mandate and to perform activities, referred to in sec. 2 i 3, sends to the competent authority keeping the records information about the imposition of a penalty notice or the performance of these activities on the form, the specimen of which is attached as Appendix no 3 to the regulation.
7. Information provided on the form, referred to in sec. 5 or 6, it may be preceded by transmission by means of data teletransmission devices.
8. An officer imposing a fine by way of a penalty order on a person subject to the records is obliged to inform them about the fact of committing the act subject to entry in the records and about the number of points., which will be assigned to her on this account.
§ 5. 1. The authority keeping the records removes the temporary entry concerning infringements from the records, if:
1) in the proceedings, referred to in § 4 paragraph. 2 or 3, the circumstances justifying the refusal to initiate were disclosed or the proceedings were discontinued due to:
a) no sign of a crime or misdemeanor,
b) limitation of the judgment,
c) the death of a person, which the proceedings concerned;
2) in the proceedings, referred to in § 4 paragraph. 2 or 3, adjudicated acquittal;
3) a year has passed since the infringement, unless the driver has committed infringements before the expiry of this period, for which the number of final points and points entered temporarily exceeded 24 points, and in the case of drivers, referred to in Art. 140 paragraph. 1 point 3 Acts - 20 points.
2. The authority keeping the records removes the final entry concerning infringements from the records, if there is an obliteration of punishment (sentencing).
3. The authority issuing the decision on the refusal to initiate or to discontinue the proceedings shall notify the competent authority keeping the records of this fact..
§ 6. 1. The authority keeping the records removes from the records the points awarded on the basis of the final entry:
1) if a decision to withdraw the authorization to drive a motor vehicle has been issued, except for the decision, referred to in Art. 140 paragraph. 1 point 1 the law;
2) when informed about a positive result of the qualification check, referred to in Art. 114 paragraph. 1 point 1 lit. b of the Act;
3) if one year has elapsed since the infringement was committed, unless the driver has committed infringements before the expiry of this period, for which the number of final points and points entered temporarily exceeded 24 points, and in the case of drivers, referred to in Art. 140 paragraph. 1 point 3 Acts - 20 points;
4) in the event of training, referred to in Art. 130 paragraph. 3 the law.
2. The staroste shall immediately inform the authority keeping the records about the circumstances, referred to in sec. 1 point 1 i 2, on the forms, the patterns of which are included in Annexes no 4 i 5 to the regulation.
§ 7. 1. The Voivodship Police Commander applies to the authority competent for issuing a driving license with a request for:
1) revocation of authorization to drive a motor vehicle in relation to the driver, which in one year from the date of first receipt of a driving license has exceeded the number 20 points for violating traffic regulations;
2) control check of the driver's qualifications, for all driving license categories he holds, if exceeded by him 24 points received for violating traffic regulations.
2. Proposal, referred to in sec. 1, are made only on the basis of final entries, on the form, the specimen of which is attached as Appendix no 6 to the regulation.
3. With the request, referred to in sec. 1 point 2, it does not appear in relation to the person:
1) who is not authorized to drive vehicles;
2) who has been banned from driving for a period exceeding one year;
3) who is not a Polish citizen and does not have a residence card in connection with obtaining a residence permit for a fixed period or to settle in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
4) foreigner, who has a national driving license issued abroad during the period 6 months from the date of commencement of residence for a fixed period or settlement, on the basis of a residence card.
4. In the case of drivers, referred to in § 3 paragraph. 2, the application is directed by the Voivodship Police Commander according to the competence resulting from the provisions of administrative procedure, on the basis of documents provided by the Police Commander in Chief.
§ 8. 1. Training, referred to in Art. 130 paragraph. 3 the law, is organized by the director of the provincial road traffic center, according to the program, which is attached as Appendix no 7 to the regulation.
2. The director of the provincial road traffic center confirms the training, referred to in sec. 1, by issuing a certificate to the participating driver. A copy of the certificate of training completion by the driver sends the director of the voivodeship road traffic center to the authority keeping the records.
3. Certificate template, referred to in sec. 2, constitutes attachment no 8 to the regulation.
4. Registered drivers, upon presentation of a training certificate, organ, referred to in § 3, decreases by 6 the number of points you have, by subtracting them in the order of entries, subject to paragraph. 5 i 6.
5. The number of points deducted for the training completed may not exceed the number of points received for the violation of road traffic regulations before its completion.
6. Participation in training does not reduce the number of points received for violations of traffic regulations against a person, which had committed a breach prior to its commencement, for which the sum of the final points and those entered temporarily exceeded 24.
§ 9. The person concerned has the right to obtain oral information or a certificate from the Police on final or provisional entries regarding points corresponding to the violations committed by him. Information is provided or the certificate is issued at the seat of the authority keeping the records or, as far as technically possible, in another Police unit.
LIST OF TRAFFIC RULES VIOLATIONS AND NUMBER OF POINTS CORRESPONDING TO THESE VIOLATIONS
|Recordable violations of road traffic regulations are presented in the table below. The individual infringements are assigned the number of points specified in the table, subject to the provisions of § 2 regulation.|
|B.||Improper behavior of drivers towards pedestrians|
|01||Avoiding a vehicle, which was driving in the same direction, but he stopped to yield to pedestrians||art. 97, 90 or 86 § 1 or 2 k.w.||art. 26 paragraph. 3 point 2 p.r.d.||10|
|02||Overtaking at pedestrian crossings and directly in front of them||art. 97, 90 or 86 § 1 or 2 k.w.||art. 26 paragraph. 3 point 1 p.r.d.||9|
|03||Failure to give way to pedestrians on the marked crossing||art. 90 or 86 § 1 or 2 k.w.||art. 26 paragraph. 1 p.r.d.||8|
|04||Persistence of priority by the vehicle driver, which turns into the cross path to a pedestrian crossing the road at the intersection, the vehicle is being driven onto||art. 90 or 86 § 1 or 2 k.w.||art. 26 paragraph. 2 p.r.d.||8|
|05||Failure to stop the vehicle in the event of a disabled person crossing the road, using a special designation, or persons with visibly reduced mobility in order to enable their passage||art. 90 or 86 § 1 or 2 k.w.||art. 26 paragraph. 7 p.r.d.||8|
|06||Failure to give way to pedestrians when reversing||art. 90 k.w.||art. 23 paragraph. 1 point 3 p.r.d.||5|
|c||Failure to comply with road signs and signals|
|01||Failure to comply, in order to avoid checks, to the signal of the person authorized to control the road traffic, ordering the stop of the vehicle||art. 92 § 2 k.w.||§ 109 paragraph. 1 i 3 z.s.d.||8|
|Failure to comply with:|
|02||– light signals||art. 92 § 1 k.w.||§95 or §102 section 2 or §104 or §106 as amended.||6|
|03||– signals and commands given by persons authorized to direct road traffic||§ 108 z.s.d.||6|
|04||– signals and commands given by persons authorized to control road traffic||§ 109 z.s.d. or art. 129 paragraph. 2 point 1 or 7 p.r.d.||6|
|Failure to comply with signs:|
|05||– B-2 “No entry”||§ 17 paragraph. 1 z.s.d.||5|
|06||– B-1 “no traffic in both directions”||§ 16 z.s.d.||5|
|07||– B-21 “no turning left” or B-22 “no turning to the right”||§ 22 paragraph. 1 z.s.d.||5|
|08||– C-1 do C-12 “driving order …”||§ 35 z.s.d.||5|
|09||– F-10, F-15 do F-19, determining the directions on the lanes or the way they are used||art. 92 § 1 k.w.||§ 72 paragraph 1 or § 75 z.s.d.||5|
|10||– P-8a do P-8c “directional arrow”||§ 87 z.s.d.||5|
|11||-P-4 “solid double line”||§ 86 paragraph 5 as of.||5|
|12||– B-31 “priority for oncoming oncoming traffic”||§ 25 z.s.d.||4|
|13||– B-3 do B-7 “No entry …”||§ 18 paragraph. 1-8 z.s.d.||3|
|14||– B-13 do B-19 “No entry …”||§ 19 or §20 z.s.d.||2|
|15||Failure to comply with the others, road signs and signals not listed in this catalog||1|
|D||Failure to comply with the regulations in force at intersections or at other points of intersection of traffic directions or the vehicle path|
|The right of way continues:|
|01||– at an intersection in an equivalent situation||art. 25 paragraph. 1 p.r.d.||6|
|02||– at an intersection marked with right-of-way signs||§ 5 paragraph. 2, 4-6 z.s.d.||6|
|03||– rail vehicles||art. 90 k.w.||art. 25 paragraph. 2 or art. 16 paragraph. 6 p.r.d.||6|
|04||– cyclists||art. 27 paragraph. 1 i 3 p.r.d.||6|
|05||– when changing lanes||art. 22 paragraph. 4 p.r.d.||5|
|06||– in the event of an intersection beyond the intersection of traffic directions or paths of vehicles traveling on the same road||art. 25 paragraph. 3 p.r.d.||5|
|07||– when entering traffic||art. 17 paragraph. 2 p.r.d.||5|
|08||– when backing up||art. 23 paragraph. 1 point 3 p.r.d.||4|
|09||Failure to facilitate the passage of an emergency vehicle||art. 90 k.w.||art. 9 p.r.d.||5|
|10||Violation of the no-turning prohibition||art. 97 or 92 § 1 k.w.||art. 22 paragraph. 6 p.r.d. or § 22 paragraph. 5 z.s.d.||5|
|E||Non-compliance with speed regulations|
|Exceeding the speed limit:||art. 97 or 92 § 1 k.w.||art. 20, art. 31 paragraph. 1 point 1, art. 63 paragraph. 2 point 4 and paragraph. 3 point 2 lit. d p.r.d. or § 27 paragraph. 14 or § 31 section 1 as of.|
|01||– above 50 km/h||10|
|02||– from 41 do 50 km/h||8|
|03||– from 31 do 40 km/h||6|
|04||– from 21 do 30 km/h||4|
|05||– from 11 do 20 km/h||2|
|06||– from 6 do 10 km/h||1|
|07||Driving at a speed that obstructs the movement of other motorists||art. 90 k.w.||art. 19 paragraph. 2 point 1 p.r.d.||2|
|F||Violation of overtaking regulations|
|01||Not being sure about the possibility of overtaking||art. 90 k.w.||art. 24 paragraph. 1 p.r.d.||5|
|02||Overtaking on the wrong side||art. 97 k.w.||art. 24 paragraph. 3-5 p.r.d.||3|
|Violation of the ban on overtaking:||art. 97 k.w.|
|03||– on bicycle crossings and directly in front of them||art. 27 paragraph. 4 p.r.d.||8|
|04||– when approaching the top of a hill||art. 24 paragraph. 7 point 1 p.r.d.||5|
|05||– in curves marked with warning signs||art. 24 paragraph. 7 point 2 p.r.d.||5|
|06||– at intersections||art. 24 paragraph. 7 point 3 p.r.d.||5|
|07||– at level crossings and directly in front of them||art. 28 paragraph. 3 point 3 p.r.d.||5|
|08||– at tram crossings and directly in front of them||art. 28 paragraph. 6 p.r.d.||5|
|09||Failure to comply with sign B-25 or B-26 “no overtaking”||art. 92 § 1 k.w.||§ 23 paragraph. 1-3 z.s.d.||5|
|G||Using exterior lights|
|Failure to comply with the legally required headlights while driving:||art. 88 k.w.|
|01||– from dusk till dawn||art. 51 paragraph. 1 point 1 or paragraph. 6 p.r.d.||4|
|02||– in conditions of reduced air transparency||art. 30 paragraph. 1 point 1 lit. a or point 2 lit. a p.r.d.||2|
|03||– in the period from dawn to dusk from 1 October to the last day of February||art. 51 paragraph. 1 point 2 p.r.d.||2|
|04||– in the tunnel||art. 51 paragraph. 1 point 3 or paragraph. 6 p.r.d.||2|
|05||– by the motorcycle driver||art. 51 paragraph. 4 p.r.d.||2|
|Violation of the conditions of permissibility of the use of fog lamps:||art. 97 k.w.|
|06||– front||art. 51 paragraph. 5 p.r.d.||2|
|07||– the rear||art. 30 paragraph. 3 p.r.d.||2|
|08||Leaving the vehicle without lighting required by law||art. 88 k.w.||art. 52 paragraph. 1 p.r.d.||3|
|H||Breach of other regulations, which poses a threat to safety and order in road traffic|
|Violation of the prohibition on reversing:||art. 90 or 97 k.w.|
|01||– on an expressway or highway||art. 23 paragraph. 2 p.r.d.||3|
|02||– in the tunnel, on the bridge or viaduct||art. 23 paragraph. 2 p.r.d.||2|
|03||Avoiding the vehicle on the wrong side||art. 97 k.w.||art. 23 paragraph. 1 point 2 p.r.d.||2|
|04||Violation of the regulations specifying the conditions and prohibitions of stopping or parking||art. 97 or 90 k.w.||art. 46, 47, 49 or 50 p.r.d.||1|
|05||Driving the vehicle despite not having the vehicle approved for traffic||art. 94 § 2 k.w.||art. 71 p.r.d.||1|
|06||Unauthorized placing in the vehicle or on it of devices that are compulsory equipment of an emergency vehicle, emitting light signals in the form of blue or red flashing lights or an alternating tone sound||art. 96a k.w.||art. 66 paragraph. 4 point 3 p.r.d.||3|
|07||Equipping the vehicle with a device informing about the operation of the control and measuring equipment used by road traffic control authorities or disrupting the operation, or carrying such a device in the vehicle in a condition indicating its readiness for use||art. 97 k.w.||art. 66 paragraph. 4 point 4 p.r.d.||3|
|08||Breach of the "right-hand drive" obligation||art. 90 or 97 k.w.||art. 16 paragraph 1-4 p.r.d.||2|
|09||Breach of the obligation to use seat belts by the vehicle driver||art. 97 k.w.||art. 39 paragraph 1 of the year-on-year.||2|
|10||Transporting a child in a vehicle in a manner inconsistent with the regulations||art. 97 k.w.||art. 39 paragraph. 3, art. 45 paragraph. 2 point 4 or 5 p.r.d.||3|
|11||Transporting passengers contrary to the regulations||art. 97 k.w.||Article 45 (2) 3 p.r.d.||1|
|12||Not using, despite such an obligation, a protective helmet meeting the relevant technical conditions||art. 97 k.w.||art. 40 p.r.d.||2|
|1||Violations, assigned a zero point value|
|Driving the vehicle|
|01||– despite a driving ban imposed by a court||art. 244 k.k||0|
|02||– not having the required permissions to do so||art. 94 §1 k.w||art. 87 paragraph. 1 point 1 in connection with. z art. 88 or art. 95 p.r.d.||0|
|03||– not having the required documents with you||art. 95 k.w||art. 38 p.r.d.||0|
|04||Violation of the ban on using the phone while driving, requiring the handset or microphone to be held||art. 97 k.w||art. 45 paragraph 2 point 1 p.r.d.||0|
|05||Entering the lane between the roads.||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w||art. 45 paragraph. 1 point 5 p.r.d.||0|
|06||Increasing speed by the driver of the vehicle being overtaken||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w.||art. 24 paragraph. 6 p.r.d.||0|
|07||Passing an emergency vehicle in a built-up area||art. 97 k.w.||art. 24 paragraph. 11 p.r.d.||0|
|08||Violation of the obligation to stop the vehicle in such a place and for such a time, to allow pedestrians free access to public transport vehicles – in the absence of an island for passengers at the stop||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w.||art. 26 paragraph. 6 p.r.d.||0|
|09||The crossing of a railway crossing by a vehicle or combination of vehicles with a length exceeding 10 m and unable to develop speeds above 6 km / h without first checking, that the train will not arrive within the time needed for the journey or without agreeing the time of the journey with the railway crossing keeper||art. 97 k.w.||art. 28 paragraph. 5 p.r.d.||0|
|Breach of the ban:|
|10||– driving around abandoned dams or half dams and entering a crossing, if they have been lowered or not completed||art. 97 k.w.||art. 28 paragraph. 3 point. 1 p.r.d.||0|
|11||– entering the crossing, if there is no room on the other side to continue driving||art. 28 paragraph 3 point 2 p.r.d.||0|
|12||Driving along a sidewalk or pedestrian crossing||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w.||art. 26 paragraph. 3 point 3 p.r.d.||0|
|Violation of the ban by the driver:|
|13||– entering an intersection, if there is no room to continue driving at or after the intersection||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w.||art. 25 paragraph. 4 point 1 p.r.d.||0|
|14||– separation of pedestrian columns||art. 25 paragraph. 4 point 2 p.r.d.||0|
|15||Violation of the ban on towing on the highway||art. 90 or 97 k.w.||art. 31 paragraph. 2 point 5 p.r.d.||0|
|16||Use of high beam headlamps in a manner inconsistent with the regulations||art. 90 or 97 k.w||art. 51 paragraph 5 of the p.a..||0|
|17||Using the "searchlight" while driving||art. 90 or 97 k.w||art. 52 paragraph 3 of the p.a..||0|
|18||Unjustified use of road facilitations by the driver of an emergency vehicle||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w.||art. 53 paragraph. 2 p.r.d.||0|
|19||Failure to comply, by the emergency vehicle driver, to the signals given by the person in charge of the traffic||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w.||art. 53 paragraph. 3 p.r.d.||0|
|20||Using the vehicle in a way that threatens the safety of a person inside or outside the vehicle||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 1 point 1 p.r.d.||0|
|21||Covering lights and signaling devices, number plates or other required plates or signs, which should be visible||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 1 point 2 p.r.d.||0|
|22||Driving away from the vehicle, when the engine is running||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 2 point 1 p.r.d.||0|
|23||Pulling a person on skis behind the vehicle, sledding, roller skates or other similar device||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 2 point 4 p.r.d.||0|
|24||Using tires with permanently embedded anti-skid elements||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 2 point 5 p.r.d.||0|
|25||Using snow chains on tires on a road that is not covered with snow||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 3 p.r.d.||0|
|26||Driving between two-wheeled bicycles or emergency vehicles and vehicles subordinated to the minister competent for internal affairs and the Minister of National Defense||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w.||art. 32 paragraph. 6 p.r.d.||0|
|Breach of the regulations regarding the transport of children or young people by:|
|27||– driving a vehicle transporting children or youth and a school bus||art. 97 k.w.||art. 57 paragraph. 1 or paragraph. 3 or art. 57a section 1 or section. 3 p.r.d.||0|
|28||– driving another vehicle||art. 90 k.w.||art. 57 paragraph. 2 or art. 57and paragraph. 2 p.r.d.||0|
|Violation of the regulations on the transport of disabled people by:||0|
|29||– driving a vehicle transporting disabled persons||art. 97 k.w.||art. 58 paragraph 1 of the year-on-year.||0|
|30||– driving another vehicle||art. 90 k.w.||art. 58 paragraph 2 p.r.d.||0|
|31||Violation of the regulations on the obligation to send yellow flash signals by vehicles||art. 97 k.w.||art. 54 paragraph. 1 or paragraph. 3 p.r.d.||0|
|32||Unjustified use of a yellow flash signal||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w.||art. 54 paragraph. 4 p.r.d.||0|
|Violation of the rules for driving in organized columns, including:||0|
|33||– exceeding the permissible number of vehicles,||art. 90 or art. 97 k.w.||art. 32 paragraph. 1 p.r.d.||0|
|34||– failure to maintain the required distance between columns or vehicles in a column||art. 32 paragraph. 2 p.r.d.||0|
|35||Decorating license plates and affixing signs to the front or rear of the vehicle, inscriptions or objects limiting the readability of these boards||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 1 point 3 p.r.d.||0|
|36||Using the vehicle in a built-up area in a way that causes nuisance related to excessive emission of exhaust gases into the environment or excessive noise||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 2 point 2 p.r.d.||0|
|37||Placing on the vehicle a mark identifying a country other than that, in which the vehicle was registered||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 1 point 4 p.r.d.||0|
|38||Leaving the engine running when parked in a built-up area||art. 97 k.w.||art. 60 paragraph. 2 point 3 p.r.d.||0|
|Drive without permission:||0|
|39||– a vehicle with a load causing the specified dimensions to be exceeded||art. 97 k.w.||art. 61 paragraph. 11: in connection with. z art. 61 paragraph. 2 point 1, paragraph. 6, paragraph. 8 or paragraph. 10 p.r.d.||0|
|40||– vehicle combination with more than the permissible number of vehicles or length||art. 62 paragraph. 4,4a,4b p.r.d.||0|
|Placing the load on the vehicle in a manner:|
|41||– resulting in exceeding the permissible total weight or permissible load capacity of the vehicle||art. 97 k.w.||art. 61 paragraph 1 of the year-on-year.||0|
|42||– violating the stability of the vehicle||art. 61 paragraph. 2 point 2 p.r.d.||0|
|43||– hindering driving||art. 61 paragraph. 2 point 3 p.r.d.||0|
Journal of Laws No. 236 — 15293 - Pos. 1998
|44||– reducing the visibility of the road or blocking the lights, signaling devices, registration plates or other plates or signs, with which the vehicle is provided||art. 61 paragraph. 2 point 4 p.r.d.||0|
|45||Failure to protect the load placed on the vehicle from shifting position or causing excessive noise||art. 97 k.w.||art. 61 paragraph. 3 p.r.d.||0|
|46||Transporting a load that looks disgusting or smells disgusting – without adequate protection||art. 97 k.w.||art. 61 paragraph. 3 p.r.d.||0|
|47||Transporting unmarked or incorrectly marked cargo||art. 97 k.w.||art. 61 paragraph. 8 in connection with. z art. 61 paragraph. 9 p.r.d.||0|
|48||Failure to secure the load securing devices against loosening, hanging or falling off freely while driving||art. 97 k.w.||art. 61 paragraph. 4 p.r.d.||0|
|49||Violation of the regulations on the transport of loose cargo||art. 97 k.w.||art. 61 paragraph. 5 p.r.d.||0|
|50||Towing a trailer with an actual total mass greater than that allowed for the specific type of towing vehicle||art. 97 k.w.||art. 62 paragraph. 1 p.r.d.||0|
|51||Carriage of passengers in a vehicle not intended or adapted for this purpose||art. 97 k.w.||art. 63 paragraph. 1 p.r.d.||0|
|52||Carriage of passengers in the number exceeding the number of seats specified in the registration certificate||art. 97 k.w.||art. 63 paragraph. 1 p.r.d.||0|
|53||Violation of the conditions for the transport of people in trailers||art. 97 k.w.||art. 63 paragraph. 3 p.r.d.||0|
|54||Violation of the conditions of admissibility of the transport of passengers by truck outside the driver's cabin||art. 97 k.w.||art. 63 paragraph. 2 p.r.d.||0|
|55||Smoking or eating food while driving by the driver of the motor vehicle transporting a person||art. 97 k.w.||art. 63 paragraph. 5 p.r.d.||0|